Wednesday 31 July 2013

Jessie J: Men aren't afraid of me anymore

The singer told the magazine that she is more approachable than when she launched her solo career.

Jessie J in the September issue of Marie Claire
© David Roemer/Marie Claire

[Click to enlarge]

> Jessie J interview: 'New album is more eclectic than my first'

"Men aren't scared of me anymore." Jessie J said.

"I think I looked scary around the time of 'Do It Like A Dude' but I think I'm more approachable to men now. I hope so anyway!"

Of her changing life plans, she added: "When I turned 25, something changed in me. I see children in my future 100%. Very soon.

Jessie J in the September issue of Marie Claire
© David Roemer/Marie Claire


"I started thinking I want my kids to look back and say, 'Wasn't Mummy amazing?' I've really started thinking about what I'm leaving for them."
Jessie J on the cover of the September issue of Marie Claire
© David Roemer/Marie Claire


The singer again spoke about her decision to leave The VoiceUK, saying: "They send the schedule through and, for 40 of the 42 days they need me for filming, I was on tour.

"I had to think about what I was prioritising - my music or The Voice? I wouldn't be on that show if it wasn't for the music. I have to get back to the core of who I am."

The full interview with Jessie J appears in the September issue ofMarie Claire out on August 1. Also available as a digital edition through Apple Newsstand.


Work of Digital Spy

Come back to Trending Music Today everyday for more of the trending music today.



No comments:

Post a Comment